PEM 0.00% 35.0¢ perilya limited

morningstar have upgraded status to buy, page-3

1. DSD
    15,759 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    This is a post by Leferve i copied onto this thread. Has plenty relevent info. MM.

"The bot selling is very annoying and is relentless.

PEM has too much going for it.
    It has 11 cents per share in net cash and growing.
    Its on a PE of 4 for 2011 according to Etrade at earnings of 11 cents per share. I think it could beat that easily with zinc and lead prices moving up. Zinc is Macquaries favourite metal going forward.
    Mt Oxide looks like a copper winner. Look and see what Cudeco's capitalised at just on their copper possibility.
    Mt Hawsons iron ore also looks a winner. They farmed out 51% to Caprentaria Pacific who has an aggressive drilling program going on right now with so far very impressive results.
    And then they have 50% of a what could be a huge copper/gold project in Malaysia.
    Our 52% owners bring a strong balance sheet to the table and lots of acquistion possibilities through all their contacts.
    A big dividend going forward is not out of the question in the next year. The start of many. PEM is a cash cow with a long life zincand lead producing asset that would be worth multiples of where we are now if was being sold on the market.
    The last 6 months have given the investor another chance to get on board the china resource train.
    I keep on accumulating."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.