ETM 5.00% 1.9¢ energy transition minerals ltd

I had this link open in my browser, and I can't remember whether...

1. 445 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    I had this link open in my browser, and I can't remember whether it's previously been shared on this site. But it gave a very good overall summary of GGG, and its flowsheet, which describes how they are going to extract zinc, then uranium, and REO; as well as what GGG will do with the residual/tailings (assuming this means non-mineral rock matters). See link here: https://kalkinemedia.com/2019/08/29/acquaint-yourself-with-greenland-minerals-kvanefjeld-project-and-the-rare-earths-realm/

These counters Dull's point in his previous post, saying GGG haven't figured out how to separate the minerals yet.

And I don't think Shenghe didn't buy into GGG because they got tired of GGG, infact the recent cost reduction was done with the aid of Shenghe.

Dull... you are quite mis-informed, and I don't understand why you hold GGG at all if you don't think it's a good investment, can you explain your logic? Or is it the mentality of "the stock goes up whenever I sell, and goes down whenever I buy" so you are determined to hold onto stock you would have sold otherwise? If so, please sell, so our share prices will go up.

Otherwise please buy more, so those who want to accumulate more can find a very good entry point.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $8.621K 436.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 2024347 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 59055 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.