ETM 4.17% 2.3¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Hey Mav01, I saw your post identifying the top 20 shareholders....

1. 608 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183

Hey Mav01,
    I saw your post identifying the top 20 shareholders. Thank you for doing so.
    As I look at it two questions immediately come to mind:
    1st, Why did Shenghe not take up the additional 1% equity interest they had the right to acquire. Have they soured on GGG already? Have they grown tired of GGG not being able to produce and approved EIA? Or, have they lost confidence in chairman John Mair and his board? Again, except for a moderately successful placement that will be used mostly so they will to be able to continue to pay themselves, they seem to have accomplished little, is Shenghe losing confidence?

2nd: The list you posted is titled the top 20 shareholders, yet it only lists 9, where are the other 11 ?
    Also, 3 of the top 4 shareholders are nominees that hold over 5%. have any of their shareholders filed "significant shareholder statements"? If not, why not. The banks should be required to either require their nominees to file the statements or produce a warranty that they don't have a 5% holding. the shareholders have a right for the rules to be followed by everyone don't you think?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $32.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $3.922K 163.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 189931 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 228329 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.