AC8 0.00% 4.0¢ auscann group holdings ltd

The bloke who is trying to sell his tips called Australian small...

1. 53 Posts.
    The bloke who is trying to sell his tips called Australian small cap investor, he is preaching that a company is about to release major news by March 30th as that is the date the government are expected to grant their license, sorry, before march 30th.
    He says it is a company who is already growing in Chilie and was worth 35cents a share when he wrote this, he also goes on to say that the CEO announced that they had purchased facilities in WA to grow weed and they were only on the ASX since Feb.
    The one thing he goes on and on about is the date of the big news for this particular company happening before March 30th. this date is repeated 50 times.

Now putting 2 and 2 together he is talking about AS8 with their chilie operation and their WA offices with their letter that went out from marketing director talking about the facilities they have in WA.

I mean this guy is trying to put his entire reputation on this hot stock tip and he is obviously talking about AS8.

So maybe the government is expected to grant their license before March 30th? He obviously has doen a ton of research to state his entire reputation on this stock and continues saying he sees this stock tip of his going way way way over 1000% increase at time of writing when it was 35cents and worth only 50 odd million, now worth more of course.
    This is his big long winded advertisement.

I know it probably means nothing to you guys but the March 30th date sounds like he knows something about this date.....

https://pro.portphillippublishing.com.au/p/t3asipotstocks/WASIT304/?h=true

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.