TPT 0.00% 0.9¢ tangiers petroleum limited

morocco to double exploration wells in 2014, page-2

1. 1,040 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    Not sure how many wells for Morocco thus far however the previous post and Minister report assesses up to 10 wells by end of 2013. If that is true then that would make it pretty interesting however I have only heard of 3 and one was onshore!
    Hopefully there is reasonable to excellent success as then the merger has, I imagine little chance of success and TPT SH will not get diluted. And, also providing a good chance to lighten off or make a bit out of it and run before the Tao well with only one shot and the possibility of falling off a cliff or rising into something nicely rewarding?
    The BOD can be happy either way to have lived the dream on the backs of you n I and will either dream it for life or go find another host.
    Suspiciously, the Oz assets have totally disappeared from consciousness and that I assume was the intention right from the start when CWH was given the nod!
    Pretty sure the signing will be ho hum if ever it gets up and then I guess there is still a chance but oh what a woeful way to go! Go Cairn,Genel,Long reach and those Super Majors that finally turned up...just in someone else's block with a great deal!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.