AEV 0.00% 0.4¢ avenira limited

OCP want to turn their Jorf Phosphate Hub into world's largest...

1. 893 Posts.
    OCP want to turn their Jorf Phosphate Hub into world's largest production site of phosphate fertilizer. Fertilizer plants relying on purchasing export rp, should be very worried about their long term profitability. I can see OCP keeping rp at relatively high levels long term to ensure the profitability of it's existing and new fertilizer plants. OCP want to increase it's share of the processed fertilizer market, encourage investment in local operations, and continue it's trend away from primarily being an exporter of a raw product. This has been a trend globally, countries and fertilizer producers, have stop/restricted export of rp to ensure local supply, value add, and protect reserves.

In future(long term) there will be very few phosphate fertilizer producers who don't have their own supplies of rp.

What this means for minemakers. I suspect now there is more certainly about the size/quality of wonarah it will only be a matter of time until mak gets taken over or does a significant deal with a major fertilizer producer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.396M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $37.30K 9.294M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 7037099 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1677255 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.