SYG synergy equities group limited

morrijo, page-15

1. 768 Posts.
    Morrijo , I think you need to take a broad perspective on Halcyons emerging mineral interests and what strategies are being developed to bring the company into the production phase . the uranium programme constitutes only part of their overall operations and I think it will take a bit more than one uranium sample for Halcyon to cross the bar . Mid last year they commenced the copper programme sinking approx 20 holes with the best copper grade @ 3.61% . After the first round of drilling in mid 2006 it was suggested another 20 - 30 holes would be required to attain jorc status before moving into faesability studies in the last quarter of 2006 with a view towards having a stage one copper prouction system in process early in 2007 .
    With an estimated in ground value of 60MAU and associated gold and silver credits I would be interested in hearing a progress report on whether the recent round of tests will prove the possibility of copper concentrating economically so the Co can commence with the stage one start up operation that was detail mid last year in 2006 .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.