Just got to wonder about your war on big business, on much I...

1. 27,332 Posts.
    Just got to wonder about your war on big business, on much I agree and you being the ex-school teacher with such staunch morals would have paid their fair share of tax.
    But I would say Lappy perhaps you have missed the local business folk in your area who run two books, take the business' 4wd camping and boat towing with tax claimable km's, the fish and chip shop taking bucket loads of cash, the builder who over orders enough on each home to build another for free after doing five, that weekend plumbing job for a mate that never made it onto the books, the weekend sunday market food store that makes $1000 dollars every week, the business owned by the wife who employs her husband yet he is the business, the restraunt owner who buys all their main ingredients from their own asian supermarket ... need I really go on.
    One just has to ask any small business for a cash price and no reciet required to see how this all goes down.

Then there is the local councils who rip people off blind so they can blow our money. They too should be lumped into this great pile of dung. And what of religious tax free organisations ... indigenous bodies blowing billions ... personal foundations ... family trusts ... and so on?
    Feeling sick yet?

Lappy I understand your frustrations but you should know any attempt to tax the big end of town more will probably mean price hikes on the end consumers cost anyway.
    Furthermore the attitude of big business living the free for all dream is well reflected in the major part of the Australian demogrphic.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.