Morrison can’t win a trick, page-10

1. 27,155 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    Carbon capture = fools gold.

I read the landed gentry here in Oz ( farmers), had carried the country with its burdensome anti clearing regs, in the last week.
    Meanwhile in the real world carbon farming, should be on all the landed gentry's agenda , cause the bloody govt. ,will pay them to do it.
    What manner of fools, bites the hand that will feed feed them?

Australia's carbon farming industry is just eight years old and already has more than 650 projects nation-wide.

If we can triple the size of this industry by 2030, and become larger still by 2050, it can help Australia and the world reach net-zero emissions and even beyond, to net-negative emissions.

https://www.katherinetimes.com.au/story/7200806/carbon-farming-can-help-australia-reach-net-zero-emissions/

We all know chevron copped a $ 100 mill, to make carbon capture work, in the rudd years, they still cant make it work.

A thread was created about hating labor voters ( labour), I hate the nats to a person, their not in it for the country, their in it for themselves, and sexual intercourse the rest of the country ,the fools or worse at the top of my list is canavan, and joyce, the shotgun toting shelia, is a poor third on my list.

Raider

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.