All of you bigots should take a long hard look at yourselves....

1. 972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 160
    All of you bigots should take a long hard look at yourselves. Judging others for not sharing your thoughts or beliefs. How unaustralian.

Every Australian has sick leave, over time rates, maternity leave, holidays and some of best safety standards in the world, due to unions fighting for those conditions. How inconvenient that must be for you.

Yet, you thoughtless, spineless bunch knock these tradies for fighting for the right to work and provide for there families. Without being forced to have a medical procedure in order to keep their job.

Most here are condemning their actions, for fighting for their rights. My father fought in Vietnam and my grandfather fought on the Kokoda trail. I truly beieve that they would wholeheartedly agree with the principles behind the protests. They fought for freedom from oppression, for liberty and justice for all. And yet you turkeys spit in their face of their sacrifices. Shame on you...

I watched quite a few hours of live stream footage of the marches and I must say that MSM has a lot to answer for. So much fake news pushing their agenda.

For all of you "vaccine" lovers. Keep in mind that that children 6 years and up will soon be having the jab too. Ain't that the best news ever..... Looks like you're getting exactly what you have asked for.

You reap what you sew...God bless you all..

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.