Morrison COULD ..., page-7

1. 28,727 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 424
    Morrison dragged his own family into his decision making, all on he's little lonesome. He wanted to surprise his girls (by electing to leave Australia while it burns and disappearing) and make them happy beside the beach with icecreams and fun times, while leaving the rest of Australia to deal with a catastrophic and early beginning of fires, the ferocity of which have never before been experienced by the fire fighters of Australia.

That is the reality. That is the truth. They are the facts.

Morrison should be the one who feels ashamed. I feel ashamed of his gung-ho attitude to what was facing Australia for many months now, with extensive drought, farmers now certain of climate change, lack of rain, etc. Morrison just ignored everything and thought he needed to concern himself with getting the budget into surplus.

What's more important? People, misery, pain, injury, exhaustion, disruption of family life, loss of property, loss of family members, loss of and distress to animals, etc.

This is not an issue of Left and Right garbage. It is far more important and serious than this. Morrison needs to be exposed and criticised on every front as he had experts to inform him, but, hey, there he is smiling and looking smug from his Hawaiian hideaway.

If that's a Prime Minister, you are easily fooled. Right wing I have always acknowledged, however, I'd like to see a PM of the calibre of Bob Hawke who was a doer and brought the Australian people along to negotiate economic difficulties. Hawke wouldn't have been so lacking in reading many months ago, exactly what was required to be done and would have been proactive accomplishing it. This holiday business is just the last straw for Morrison. He should get the flick from his party.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.