Hopefully Christopher gets a knighthood to go with his honorary...

1. 6,140 Posts.
    Hopefully Christopher gets a knighthood to go with his honorary doctorate and we rename Lefevre Peninsula, Pyne (Poodle) Peninsula in his honour!

If it wasn’t for the Christopher, SA would still be just a little backwater.

Too many lightweights in WA like Hastie, Porter, Reynolds, “whiteboard” Cash and does anyone even know who Melissa Price is. (and I won’t even mention Cormann)

They need a true “Liberal Legend” like Christopher.

Good to see he has abandoned the French boats already and jumped aboard the Nuclear ones.

Christopher leading from the front as always!

"Why Australia dumped the Naval Group submarine deal and went with nuclear subs: Christopher Pyne

Australia will acquire at least eight Next Generation nuclear powered submarines. As defence industry minister, I (my bold) commissioned the new Osborne shipyard in which they will be built.

The Next Generation submarines will replace the French designed Attack Class submarines, which were also slated to be built at the Osborne shipyard.

All of this is good news for Australian manufacturing, jobs in science, technology, engineering and maths, trades jobs, educators and trainers at places like the Naval Shipbuilding College at Osborne that I (my bold) established, defence industry companies in the supply chain of primes and industry in general.

It is particularly good news for Adelaide and South Australia where the jobs have been and will continue to be created."

Up Periscope!

Legend! (Would the Taliban have dared to take over if Christopher was still Defence Minister?)
    pyne.jpg

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.