ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

No, that's my understanding as well from recent announcements....

1. 1,213 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    No, that's my understanding as well from recent announcements. Coldry and COHgen are both technologies that could be implemented in the HESC,

Coldry:
    Specifically, ECT’s Coldry technology was profiled as a cost-effective, zero-CO2 drying process that could harness waste heat from, in the case of hydrogen, a gasification plant. Drying lignite prior to gasification is essential.

COHgen:
    “Whilst in its early stages of development, COHGen represents a massive potential cost saving to hydrogen producers given the nature of how we extract the hydrogen-rich syngas from the coal; keeping most of the carbon fixed by not turning that carbon gaseous.”Hydrogen production cost, including CCS as cited by Mr Filby, is around $3.00kg. Without the requirement to capture CO2 the cost is estimated to be closer to $1.50kg. COHgen provides the hydrogen industry the opportunity to minimise CO2 emissions upfront, significantly mitigating the cost of CCS. The challenge for ECT will be to see how close it can get COHgen to zero-CO2 emissions."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $7 2.454K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 18738002 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12408157 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.