Morrison govt weak on climate change, page-24

1. 47,233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 649
    You are being so very gentle on Morrison. such a brief post that I imagine your self-discipline.

The M. Gov, especially Angus Taylor, is threatening our economy and our standing among nations.

They are threatening our future trade as well as our obligations under international commitments wrt reducing emissions.

Morrison keeps saying that "we" are reducing our emissions, but in reality it is domestic adoption of PVAs and companies supported by ARENA/CEFC which were established by the Gillard Gov that are reducing Aus GHGs, while M. and Taylor continue to attempt to pervert the rules under which AREAN/CEFC operate in their attempt to gain funding for CCS, coal and gas projects that will raise further emissions.

Whether this will result in defeat of the M. Gov next election is moot. I consider M. as the most savvy electioneer and so I wouldn't begin to guess at the result as yet. Further many Aussies aren't that aware of the damage being done by the M. Gov and will take their decision based on the rhetoric and adverts posted by the Gov and Opposition.

What will likely cost them the election is the appalling record of mismanagement of covid and the shortage of vaccines due entirely to M. and Hunt's incompetence.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.