Morrison has shown himself to be a failure as PM., page-16

1. 45,682 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 642
    you ,make my choices on my behalf? cobblers moonie --- no way will I be voting Labs, Lib/Nats or Greens or any other mob of greasy pole climbers.

I want real representation of the electorate and this will never happen as long as the duopoly idiotocracy maintain poll position (as in car racing terms).

if there is to be sustainable change in Aus federal politics voters will need to avoid Party supremacy by no longer voting for Parties or party leaders.

I've often noted your distinct preference for Morrison but took your assertion of support for independents at face value.... here however you show a clear preference to maintain the status quo which takes us nowhere.

yes the Aus management of covid overall has been far better than nations where stark division between right wing extemists and left. where popped have largely revolted against covid restrictions and politicians have confused the picture of management.

Aus success has generally come from the States who have managed lockdowns at the (mostly) appropriate junctures. Morrison has supported business and with some Keynesian supports, but 90% of the management has been state efforts.

I suggest your support for Morrison is due to loyalty rather than rational assessment.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.