Morrison lecturing Vietnam, page-43

1. 86,070 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Morning --

so, lets recap on this situation

I posted what I posted and said that I had lived there last year and also had been in 6 RAR - which probably got a pretty good look into Vietnam from the war.

You said I was wrong -- but, now you say that your views are formed from 20 years ago and that "Twenty years ago Vietnam was a different place than it is today,"

"The situation has changed in Vietnam today, its full of tourists and life is so much better there."

So - you then say "I stand by what I said."

even though you just contradicted yourself a zillion times

oh - and, one point - I didn't just hang around with young people who would have forgotten -- you might not have noticed - I said that my families parents there were born, lived and live very close to Son My -------- they heard the shooting, they were that close --

I met their friends, I travelled with many of their friends - we became very close - too close - it's why I actually left - because if I had stayed longer, I would have probably stayed for good.

If you wish to form your opinions from what you remember 20 years ago even though in the same post you go on to say that the place is different - then, go right ahead

just wonder not why I give a lot of posters on HC the respect they deserve

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.