Morrison lecturing Vietnam, page-57

1. 12,187 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1775
    Obviously you spend so much time posting on HC that you don't read replies properly.

I stated and I quote again
    "I stand by what I said."
    "China is getting worried with the number of Chinese companies and other investment moving to Vietnam to escape the USA/China trade war tariffs.
    Higher wages and environmental regulations are also having an affect on the Southern manufacturing hub of China.
    China with its Belt and Road project is a way of taking a control of much of Asia through investment and loans.
    Its wise for Scott Morrison to point out the problem to Vietnam about Chinese aggression in the region. China is already unhappy with the amount of manufacturing thats leaving the southern Guangdong province to Vietnam."

What do you disagree with in that statement? I believe that I'm 100% correct.

No I wasn't conscripted, I was still doing Uni, but have spent 32 years travelling and doing business in S.E. Asia. It wasn't so easy to travel in places like China, Cambodia or Myanmar in those days as it is today, the other Asian countries have always been relatively easy to travel including Vietnam.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.