Morrison making excuses, page-121

1. 45,601 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 642
    its not about destroying or attacking. Morrison owes a genuine apology to his own party, colleagues, parliament and the nation for hi deceptive and secretive actions.

I listened to an interesting conversation between Niki Savva and Michelle Grattan last night.... you can https://theconversation.com/politics-with-michelle-grattan-niki-savva-on-her-book-bulldozed-scott-morrison-and-the-liberals-woes-195562

its well worth reading/listening. the analysis of Morrison's failings is not unfairly biased from these two amazingly astute and objective reporters.

"why do you keep talking about a bloke got voted out on the 21st May this year, 193 DAYS AGO!". ...... interesting question.... one that many are asking as if discussing past PMs is unusual or that learning lesson from past failures isn't important to avoiding such errors in the future.

we are discussing Morrison's failures and deceptive practices because we deserve answers as to why he behaved so dishonestly. according to Savva his close colleagues, eg Alex Hawke, are also strongly criticising Morrison in the same manner as we are using to discuss him.

I respect your manner of posting DMC, you aren't trivial or frivolous with your posts. and as you ask genuinely, I'll respond with the question: why do you think Morrison and his problems should not be discussed?

genuine question as I'd like to appreciate your position better.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.