Unbelievable stuff! Morrison thinks the election is about...

1. 46,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Unbelievable stuff! Morrison thinks the election is about himself and his full of himself view that he is a better candidate than Bill Shorten.

Well, sorry Mr full of yourself! The election is for candidates whether in political parties or as independents and we elect individual members not a a full of himself President. You are just a member of a team Mr Morrison and no need to elevate yourself to Emperor status.

You became Prime Minister without leading your party to an election which tells you we have a very different system than applies to electing a President. The Party elects the PM not the people and as history has shown and you can be removed at the whim of the party you belong even when the public/the voters don’t want that to happen. You did that to Malcolm Turnbull and you therefore have no claim for exemption.

I will be voting for the party which I consider overall has better policies. Also, given the LNP govt has divisively neutered itself for quite some time, and losing its authority by losing its majority, I will be voting for the party I believe is more stable as well as having ambitious and fairer policies in the countries best interests.

I will not be voting for the leader of a Party who thinks the election is just about him and his opponent.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.