I guess the issues will always lay with individual...

1. 22,915 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 827
    I guess the issues will always lay with individual interpretations of what is fair and reasonable. I might think wearing a bike helmet should be individual choice however another person see's the benefit of the protection not only for the individual but the extension of costs (not just financial) that go beyond that same individual. I think if we extend that simple analogy to the vax or no vax arguments there is the same dilemma's. Ultimately when someone is vaxxed they usually fall in line with their 'team'. For me it is simply about risk vs reward and being vaccinated wins out. For others I can understand why they don't feel that way. It however shouldn't be as divisive as it is but I have no idea how that will change.
    If we look at the USA where they have far more 'freedoms', do we think they have a better lifestyle than us? They don't have to wear helmets or seatbelts although encouraged I believe. They have extremely dangerous gun laws also imo. So even though we have less freedom I think we have a better life style.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.