SHJ 3.11% 83.0¢ shine justice ltd

Agree with your conclusions Sabi and I also point out that...

1. 4,327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 383
    Agree with your conclusions Sabi and I also point out that clause 9 states

"Borrowing costs that are directly attributable to the acquisition, construction or production of a qualifying asset are included in the cost of that asset. Such borrowing costs are capitalised as part of the cost of the asset when it is probable that they will result in future economic benefits to the entity and the costs can bemeasured reliably."
    Bolding is my emphasis.

Conclusions:
    It is a qualifying asset by virtue of 7(d) - an intangible asset
    It meets the provisions of clause 5 in that it is not short term and "takes a substantial period of time to get ready for its intended use or sale"
    Clause 10 also states " When an entity borrows funds specifically for the purpose of obtaining a particular qualifying asset, the borrowing costs that directly relate to that qualifying asset can be readily identified." Yes they can, with certainty and there is no mention of a quantum of same.
    Plus clause 12 posits "the entity shall determine the amount of borrowing costs eligible for capitalisation as the actual borrowing costs incurred on that borrowing during the period less any investment income on the temporary investment of those borrowings"
    I guess this means SHJ and not Callum from Wests media or a Judge.
    Come on SHJ. Stop playing 'Rumble in the Jungle' and come out swinging. Time to end this charade.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHJ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.