morrison the hollow man, page-25

1. 8,527 Posts.
    kenpitt and others - defending Morrison - I hugely agree -

I've said it zillions of times - on HC - but my Sri Lankan in-law relos have to pass their hat around THEIR family group (most of them have been out here since (even) the early 50's) PAY a large cash bond - hundreds of dollars - which is retained and refunded, eventually, just for some beloved aunty or cousin or brother-in-law, or similar, to be allowed a visitor visa for here for a short visit - holiday - attending a wedding - or bereavement, etc. etc.

If this relative (or relatives) does not adhere wholly strictly to the dates concerned - for departure - as pre-arranged - this bond is forfeit! Even if they leave even (say) one day later!

OF course these relos - solid hard working Australian Citizens, who are integrated and valued members of our society - are offended - and moreso, when they see the kid glove treatment, and welcomes, from bleeding heart Lefties to these "asylum seekers".

But they have to swallow their anger - and pride - and pay these insulting "bonds!".

Not sure which visitors from which other countries have to suffer the same absolutely racist insult. And this has been the case, for years!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.