No dude, I'm just not brainwashed by one party....but I believe...

1. 3,077 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 659
    No dude, I'm just not brainwashed by one party....but I believe you are also misjudjing the Financial Review for the ABC. They're the ones that are usually on your side.

Me, Im just sick of all parties in general & believe we need to rework our system to exclude any lobbyists who. have political connections & either scrap political donations all together or make it law to exclude companies & corporations & make it a maximum of $250 per voting citizen only.

This government has been the most secretive, bungling & corrupt IMO since federation. Surely you don't believe all of the BS Scomo offers now with his EV revolution while being a denier months ago? Flip flopper? It's like a joke & we should all have the wool pulled over! C'mon, he's a used car salesman from the 60's .....are u still believing the web of lies?? How many billions to France for the failed contract there? Carparks for favours...surely you can see the consistent pattern of failure? No wait, you don't because same again about brainwashing!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.