morrison's secrecy is madness imo, page-17

1. 1,197 Posts.
    Yes the boats need to be stopped as so many were dying, letting refugees though our borders should be considered a separate issue. The secrecy however is what should be considered illegal. the Liberals are acting more like the Russians then they are Australian. They then want to close down the only major free media left in Australia? You all only consider it leftist because it does not always agree with the right.

We also have Abbott come out and say stuff like 'the ABC should be batting for the home team'? So... what he is basically saying if they don't report what we want them to they will close them down? Which there is no doubt that is there plan, Sounds a bit like something Putin would say does it not?

You say the ABC is full of propaganda? I once read and enjoyed 'The Australian' I now have to throw the first 3 pages in the bin as they repeat the same issues every day "Anti ABC" "Anti Climate Change" and how Amazing Abbott and Bishop are????!!!! Smells a lot like propaganda to me. I am not a 'Lefty' however, I want to live in a country where at least some of the media is free, and where we actually listen to the consilience of science rather than journalists (climate change).
    The rest of the world laugh at us, we are in our very own Gorge Bush era...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.