MSB 2.67% 96.0¢ mesoblast limited

Hi @Wilba32I am 55, so was a little selfish in my posts but...

1. 4,206 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1117
    Hi @Wilba32

I am 55, so was a little selfish in my posts but certainly unintentionally.

As you may have read, I am am keenly interested in the CLBP. I have chronic upper neck pain CUNP and have also rapidly developed CLBP due to rapid spread of Disc Degenerative Disease in my lower back as well. The disease was severe enough for past surgery for a fusion and prosthetic disc (C5/C6 and C6/C7) and now due for another surgery for a prosthetic disc (C4/C5). The disease in my lower back has caused tremendous difficulties and severe pain also. The entire chapter of my life to date has been poorly managed by opioid's. So Rexlemestrocel-L is highly pertinent to me and of great interest.

In relation to the 65+ age group for the beneficial use of Remestemcel-L against ARDS, I can appreciate the interest and will be in that age group soon enough, as life passes so quickly by.

In order to make any real advance in the share price though, there is a dire need to clear the decks in relation to the overshadowing supposed risk of class action. For any announcement to see true appreciation of the share price, there cannot be this massive downward pressure from shorts, massive online and media attacks and whispers of class action, regardless of how frivolous.

The ability for the share price to rapidly appreciate has been evident in the past when solid news was issued at a time of calm within the ranks and media.

The Hyenas pray on the weak!

MSB, clear the decks please!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
96.0¢
Change
0.025(2.67%)
Mkt cap ! $1.096B
Open High Low Value Volume
95.0¢ 96.5¢ 94.0¢ $1.231M 1.291M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 94461 95.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
96.0¢ 61151 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.