MOC 0.00% $1.95 mortgage choice limited

G'day Hightrax, how are you mate? if u hold this one you might...

1. 446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    G'day Hightrax, how are you mate? if u hold this one you might be interested in another quality company run by "Professional Management" and not "telemarketers" and "salespeople".

COU is my pick 5-10 years from now just as long as Barry Lambert or anyone else of that calibre continues to run the cou business well into the future.Personally have alot of respect for Barry as he's one of a few that i consider to be a true professional in this game.

Very few managers in an economic downturn, fail to properly manage the business and this is the case; especially when banks start to question debt levels and hint to management and by then, the sp continues to decline and the incompetent team leave it to late for a capital raising, as dilution to a greater extent stares them right in the eye.The final result is angry shareholders wanting to bail out and this is just one of many issues.Also most just allow the balance sheet to explode in debt especially in the last phase of a bull market hence the lack of preparation that's required for the next market cycle.Imo most are "All Shine No Shoes" and only a select few that get my tick of approval.Barry is one of them.

I always caution against snake oil and management who cook the books.Lot of companies out there that continue to lie and unfortunately shareholders buy their lies and get deceived.

Excellent track record for cou over the years i.e. high rates of r.o.e,little or no debt and good steady growth where the cash flows statements are pritty much in line with the companies stated profits for the year i.e. npat.I hold both moc and cou but the bulk is in cou.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.