MOC 0.00% $1.95 mortgage choice limited

1bacchus, yeah had my eye on moc for a while now and given i...

1. 446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    1bacchus, yeah had my eye on moc for a while now and given i already had interest in cou and cou's small stake in moc (as Barry Lambert is no fool) i couldn't resist but to take up a longer term position knowing the true value of moc and what they might look like 5-10 years from now.

When it comes to buying and running businesses as well as increasing shareholder wealth over a period of time then very few managers out there understand the basic concepts of this and continue to damage the companies brand and it's reputation and some shareholders can be blinded by this.

Barry imo is up there with the best in Australia.This guy ticks all the boxes as far as i'm concerned and when cou started buying into moc it was close to precision timing and very few company ceo's,managers and directors understand the difference between price and value as well as market cycles, they're more interested in what others are doing around the world rather than taking the opportunity to buy a piece of a wonderful business that might be currently undervalued due to the markets stupidity.

If the market were to close shop for a period of weeks to months this wouldn't bother me at all as i believe both moc and cou are sound investments and will continue to perform over the medium to long term as well as returning the majority of profits to shareholders.

The signs are definitely there for moc and cou as both are starting to make a move up and sellers are drying up.I think investors are starting to realize that the psychological 5,000 barrier on the all ords is fast approaching and for most of the speculators out there this a sign for them to join in.

On a technical point of view this is a text book chart if one was to look back at the moc charts at around may 2009 to current. Perfect north easterly direction with slight pull backs and then moving higher.I honestly think from a technical point of view that a few investors/traders are closely eyeing $1.40 and if broken then sky is the limit for moc.But the smart ones are taking up positions before hand and most know that there was a minor pullback in the last few weeks and this is now set up to break the most recent highs.

I continue to hold moc and cou.

cheers...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.