MOC 0.00% $1.95 mortgage choice limited

Mortgage Choice (MOC) Time to buy ?, page-92

1. 393 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62

If the company keeps in line with forecast of 14-15 cents and sticks to what they have done in paying a 100% distribution for the past 5 years. So nothing changes.

THEN the market realizes the current model will be in play for another year and then NEW trailing commissions are stopped. But old ones continue until loan closure and a new remuneration upfront agreement sorted or something of similar scale (which they will because NO ONE eg brokers,government, banks, public, property council, asic want brokers redundant and any lack of competition allowing banks even more control. Eg So why brokers were born in the first place and people on large do prefer them).

Then brokers would get the old trail commissions in place PLUS the new upfront system suited for newer arrivals and make even more money or at least the same (once negotiated to a similar payment standard as now of which they will surely try to do) for another 3-4 years. If not for good.

Then today's share price would be repaying me a 20% ff or 27% dividend per year (IN AN OFFPEAK PROPERTY MARKET with 20% upside in a bettered property market absent any franchise roll outs) Which will totally repay my investment off in that time frame where my returns are still guaranteed as no changes have taken a full hold and I’m left with holdings in the company and high dividends for the rest of my life.

So I won’t really care how low broker income gets much anymore as what I hold is basically free anyway! 

The share price had already factored in worst case before this announcement. Now with this new share price today and the panicked sellers not thinking it all through. This is serious money for jam.

Last edited by MinerJack: 05/02/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.