mortgage stress how sad , page-19

1. 9,485 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Molonski writes : One thing for sure there will be not a property " crash " in Australia , too many forces pushing it the other way . Personally , in my business I would love a 20 % correction ..but Its never going to happen . Im " hoping " for a stabilised market place for the next 3 years or so , that would be nice .

Hi yah Mol , I hope your right on the 3 year stabilisation or consolidation and it feels about right to me but there does exist much risk here .
    I find it so difficult to work out property and pricing and I keep questioning if I've done the right thing in selling .
    I now don't own a house [first time ever] and have rented a humpy on the penninsula while I investigate properties .

Unlike shares and futures where the price is ever changing and always a bid and offer exists it just ain't so with property so unless one is comparing like for like the debates about property crashing are a little irrelevant to me .

I have noted a few weird things with a particular agent in the outer burbs who insists on auctioning houses which can be a huge stress and I note some of the prices they have achieved are well below par !

Catch up soon mate and would love to get your view on a few areas from beachside down to the penninsula .
    But please note I'm about 2 mill short of Brighton .lol although I noted a few sold on Male st [old bowling club land] which may of been nice .

cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.