mortgage stress how sad , page-24

1. 17,232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 954
    In regards to the CMA reports the RP data eludes to in the link you provide.....

As an example only.....im in a group along with another 100 or so property investors.

jan is a great time to start doing research on areas, which we do as members of RP data, compile RP data reports or sometimes known as CMA reports.

So for us 100 investors we are creating CMA's for the purpose of buying not selling.

Also subscriptions allegedly have gone up 3 fold for causal users of RP data since 2009, as they have some new u bute Investor's report membership...which aslo produces CMA's

Comparing to early 2009 when prices were flat to decline, I wouldnt just put the extra CMA's down to extra listngs....although I could be wrong.

Only time will tell I guess.

Where im looking to buy I cant find very many propertys for sale at all, struggling in fact.

Interesting.

Last point....less demand does not necessarily mean lower house prices, that is a cliche which simply isnt the case for all housing sectors.

Its a bit like saying shares buying has slowed so all shares will decline.

Anyway as usual taking the bait to this nonsense...lets see what happends over the coming weeks.

Cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.