ROG 0.00% 0.4¢ red sky energy limited.

Hi CnG, thanks for the effort. I am not shooting the messenger...

1. 793 Posts.
    Hi CnG, thanks for the effort. I am not shooting the messenger and I am not selling my shares 'cause I am sitting on a paper loss but I am banging my head on the wall because I should've taken a day off work and showed up to the AGM myself!

Unfortunately I have to agree with Newland that you have been taken for a ride by RG. Btw, did you notice the size of the gold ring he is wearing? Just remember, you paid for that!

But here is where his RG's good stories get in the way of PUBLISHED FACTS:

a) On 28/4/2011 the ROG management team came out saying that they wre "focusing on near term production" with the pilot well drilled in june/july (2011 not 2012) and operating in august/sept. (2011 not 2012). At this date we are still AT LEAST 2 MONTH AWAY AND RG IS 100% SURE?

b) On the the announcement of 27/9/2011, ROG announced the 3M$ facility to "...pursue other commercial arrangements". Now it turns out that this is used for RUNNING COSTS? Those are NOT commercial arrangements!!!

b) In the same announcement (27/9/2011) it says that ROG has sufficient cash reserves to FUND THE PROPOSED TALMA PILOT. Now it turns out they don't? Where did the cash go suddenly? I have my suspicion and it has to do with RG's paycheck.

c) I asked what else have they done because an exploration company is supposed to EXPLORE especially when they are not PRODUCING. For example on 9/3/2011 they hyped a farm-in agreement for ATP946 with "works to be completed within 12 months". Did anything happen? Am I missing out on the 12 months elapsed and absolutely nothing has been done? What about the farm-in partner for ATP840? Seriously...

Cheers and good luck to all holders,

SZ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ROG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $520 130K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 8332458 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 64073315 104
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.12am 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ROG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.