MOS 0.00% 16.5¢ mosaic oil nl

Yep, I agree with you all.On the DLS thread I have been...

1. 8,545 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2813
    Yep, I agree with you all.
    On the DLS thread I have been commenting that BPT is happy to invest in, and trade, in energy assets/stocks and grab profits.
    Ergo Tipton West and lately DLS shares. There are probably more examples if we do some research.
    It invested in Tipton because it saw the potential of CSG, but then sold when it saw the opportunity to take a profit- BPT probably didn't want to put any more money into the development of the CSG fields. Equally, with DLS it has determined what DLS is worth (in BPT eyes), it got hold of 22% of DLS shares with BPT equity, and now is cashing in that DLS scrip for cash.
    The point is, that BPT knows energy sector, and it will have the knowledge/ experience and importantly the cash to recognise the potential of the Underground Gas Storage Project, and to take advantage of the low price of MOS. I can envisage BPT grabbing a strategic stake, and holding it, then maybe bidding, and if unsuccessful (like DLS) flogging it off at a profit.
    Don't get between BPT and a $1 though, because you will get trampled in the stampede.
    I agree that BPT is a definate contender for MOS.
    With about 631m shares, a substantial s/h notice will only come once the hit 31.5m shares - so thats quite a few shares.
    I think 11m shares traded last Thurs and 10m Friday - so any accumulator will probably not need to stick there head up for a few days yet.
    But definately something is cooking.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.