MOS 0.00% 16.5¢ mosaic oil nl

mosaic-where art thou going????, page-17

1. 6,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi microman. I believe that it is at a very interesting point.I think there are still some sellers about however they may not be very knowleable.It is extreemly difficult to pick the best time as one is up against insiders and it is a competitive sport however here goes.On the balance of probabilities I think it will rise, and my timing is from say today although there was a warning yesterday on my charts. There you are, remember I stick my neck out very early at times when I look wrong but i think it was acturtle who hinted that i may be lucky so sometimes I am lucky.I do not worry about moving averages etc , I just like patterns.
    I did mention that I liked AWE a while ago and it looks as if it will be ok , I have asked AlphaCenturion for his latest comments as he is the Star chartist but I have not heard from him. He may be more sensible than I in waiting for the results of that drill result which is still outstanding in the Perth Basin before committing himself.
    You make sure you realise that I am not advising you or anyone else and I make mistakes so do not forget to get proper professional advice
    Best wishes to you .
    B2

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.