Moses & Judaism: the origins of modern atrocities, page-5

1. RM
    7,427 Posts.
    It took a little while for the great man of God, Isaiah to work that out.

With just a glimpse of the Creators Holiness and how in direct opposition sin is to His nature Isaiah realized how filthy he was standing even as a faithful servant in His presence.

Subsequently one must appreciate the extraordinary measures taken by God for our salvation that he invaded his own creation to save mankind, the penalty for continued rejection will likewise be just as severe.

Isaiah 6 ESV

Isaiah's Vision of the Lord

In the year that King Uzziah died I saw the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up; and the train1 of his robe filled the temple. 2 Above him stood the seraphim. Each had six wings: with two he covered his face, and with two he covered his feet, and with two he flew. 3 And one called to another and said:

“Holy, holy, holy is the Lord of hosts;
    the whole earth is full of his glory!”

4 And the foundations of the thresholds shook at the voice of him who called, and the house was filled with smoke. 5 And I said: “Woe is me! For I am lost; for I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips; for my eyes have seen the King, the Lord of hosts!”

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.