Most accurate..., page-47

1. 86,599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    oh - it's actually a bit more than a save the planet pin up car.

it depends where you are - where I am often now - a tiny dot of a thing is miles better than a Tesla sized car or medium or large SUV

I am used to driving things like larger SUV's or in the smaller range - things like say Corona size or Jetta size - or perhaps Passat sized,

a number of weeks back I got a Nissian something or other - which was a crap thing - so, I asked specifically next time for a French car - not a Nissan --

what I got on one trip was some little fart Renault thing - not the dot above - but, a 2 door, small renault - can't remember the name - but, it was very basic - didn't even have cruise control - but, it did have a limiter --

so - what I thought at first was --------------- yuk - this is going to be a fun day ----------- arrrrk - too late - had an appointment - so, I took it

lo and behold - it was great little thing - I found the limiter just as good as cruise control for the trip I was doing - Auxerre to Sens and back - which, I now make sure that I go NOT on the toll road - because the non toll road is just as quick and for me - easier.

the car was tiny enough to be fuss free in the medieval streets - which is an awful big deal and parking it was like putting a shoebox in a big cupboard - another big deal.

so - that minuscule little car I put up in the pic and the link - would be as easy as pie in some of these old cities -- it looks like it would be easy to load some grocery bags in there behind the front seat and the doors look like it would make it very easy to get in and out of

doors are a big deal in cars -- there's a couple of very sexy sports cars that I would love - but, never again - because a lot of 2 door sports cars - the bloody doors are about a kilometre long - and, if some turd parks close to you - you have hells own trouble opening the bloody door to get in

so - that little electric sewing machine whizzer I put up - isn't just a save the planet job - I think that for a little city gig - it's probably got a hell of a lot going for it - besides saving the planet

fair enough - I haven't looked close as yet - but, one day - maybe

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.