Thanks Golden Fleece for this thread, My favorite beautiful car...

1. 8,726 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1341
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2681/2681744-324fd8ac21705c9c286876b7fbf1f2a5.jpg

Thanks Golden Fleece for this thread, My favorite beautiful car is Mark Webber’s Porsche 918 Spyder Hybrid which is the street version of his 919 Hybrid LMP1 car he raced at LE Mans.
    When I first start posting under automobile heading several years ago the traffic was dismal with basically a few posters talking about spare parts and sharing old stories. When I mentioned electric vehicles there was quite a reaction negative of course. One statement I will always remember was ‘electric cars , aren’t they just like golf buggies’. How far have we progressed in a short timeframe to be witnessing the electrification of the industry. I definitely like beautiful cars, their design but particularly the complexity of the engineering. The paradigm shift in passenger & commercial EVs is changing every aspect of the industry that minimizes maintenance cost due to minimal moving parts as well as safety factors that will in time save many lives. IMO.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.