I expect the High Court of Australia will come down hard on...

1. 7,016 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    I expect the High Court of Australia will come down hard on these criminal people smugglers, including Ian Rintoul, Christine Milne and Sarah Young, who are treacherously aiding and abetting the circumvention of our nation's strict border security laws and anti-terrorism laws.
    These are dangerous times and these three criminals in particular are dangerous people.
    Lengthy custodial sentences will no doubt be handed down to these three after a summary trial.
    It is high time the military worked in concert with our superior courts to curtail these seditious, traitorous, criminals especially in this case where the Navy on the high seas can confiscate mobile phones from would be invaders and retrieve phone info of recent callers names and #s from them as evidence against these three.
    I have been thinking for some months that these three traitors will already be having their phone calls recorded by ASIO and I expect their own recruitment of the High Court to the case will backfire horribly.

If we were Egypt all three would have been lined up and shot by now.
    It's high time Australia courts also come down hard on traitors like Milne.
    That fool Marles is sounding like a bumbling, stuttering stooge every time he fronts the cameras with false accusations now.
    Be careful Richard what you accuse good men of all in the name of Labor illegal-immigrant policy.
    Marles also needs to keep his trap shut before he too finds himself facing charges of sedition.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.