That's hilarious. The whack job that used to claim that he was...

1. 35,008 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    That's hilarious.

The whack job that used to claim that he was used as a consultant to sparkies amongst other things. Regularly telling lies about solar power in the NT etc .rolleyes.png

You have told so many whoppers in this forum that I have literally lost track of them.

Now, you're trying to rewrite history regarding my posting on renewables. You may have noticed that renewables continue to outpace other forms of electricity generation across the globe. The gap is growing by the day.

And then there's you're bit of fake news about gas and nuclear. There is a proposal to temporarily consider them green in a proposal by some members of the EU. Especially those ones that have fossil interests in Africa. This consideration has been vehemently opposed by many in Europe.

" The EU’s proposal, according to a copy of a draft obtained by Politico, says that “it is necessary to recognise that the fossil gas and nuclear energy sectors can contribute to the decarbonisation of the Union’s economy.”

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/01/05/climate-eu-backlash-over-plans-to-label-nuclear-and-gas-as-green.html

As opposed to your fake news claim: " PS did you know that GAS is now considered a renewable / green by the E.U. "

So, my little lying, whack job denier friend. I have caught you out lying once again. Best you go back to the nutjob cave and cook up some new rubbish to bore people with.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.