most everything u hear about medicine is wrong, page-40

1. 318 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Does anyone use Sensodyne toothpaste?

My wife bought some because the dentist recommended it and my regular toothpaste ran out so I started using it as well.

After about 2 -3 days my teeth started to ache and became extremely cold sensitive. Exactly the thing it should prevent?? I could actually feel/hear a slight crack noise in one of my front teeth when I had a cold drink. I was thinking I better use more of the stuff or something.

I continued to use Sensodyne for about 10 days till I mentioned it to my wife. She said she was having the same reaction as well. So we both stopped using it and went back to the old colgate and after 4 or 5 days the ache and senitivity stopped.

Either some chemist screwed the recipe or Sensodyne has some agent in it to get you hooked, recurring symtoms and think you need to keep using it, when its best to stop.

I reckon asprin is the same, with headaches. Once you take some, you get more headaches and need to keep popping them more regularly then you would have just riding it out.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.