NSB 0.00% 3.9¢ neuroscientific biopharmaceuticals ltd

Been watching this one for a while now, and I must say the...

1. 853 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Been watching this one for a while now, and I must say the latest data from the spinal cord injury model made me sit up and pay more attention..

Two key outcomes bode well for the neuroprotective and possibly neuro-regenerative potential of EmtinB:
    1. Increased neurite outgrowth (they even recorded the longest axonal growth ever seen in this model..)
    2. Increased synaptic connections
    Both were increased relative to active comparator, Copaxone, and reached statistical significance..

Targeting this common pathway shared by neurodegenerative diseases opens up a realm of potential indications.

Looking forward to seeing the rabbit ophthalmology data from Lions Eye Institute. Should they be able to demonstrate EmtinB can penetrate the optic nerve post intra-ocular injection, it will support that the drug can be effectively delivered in man for ophthalmology conditions like glaucoma etc. Would tick another major box!

Lots to look forward too. Mice CVN Alzheimers model data to come out shortly too; as well as pre-clin toxicology data.
    This has to be one of the most exciting and promising early stage CNS assets in development. I'm not surprised to hear that the Company received a lot of interest from big pharma at the recent BIO international conference in the US.

GLTA holders..

A.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 3.9¢ $4.048K 103.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 400000 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.