AZL 0.00% 1.7¢ arizona lithium limited

most exciting small cap trading on asx

1. 662 Posts.
    prove me wrong?

sure there are the biotechs out there with projects ranging from looking for the cure for cancer, stem cells to cure everything, injectable suntans, cure for obesity etc, etc - now have a look at their market caps, most if not all are in the 10's of millions, if not hundreds of millions, and you only need to look at the likes of MBP to see how spectacularly they will fall if their technology doesnt work!! people will argue that they are targeting enormous markets, i will say that ip surveillance is an enormous market which is expected to grow to $12 billion USD in just another 2 years (as announced by ZYL). furthermore, zyl is not researching its technology in a lab somewhere, looking for something that "might" work years from now! zyl has cutting edge technology, up there competing with the worlds best - that is on the market and selling NOW!

then you look at your resource stocks. again most explorers have got market caps at multiples higher than zyl and it is very likely that many of them are only ever going to have dirt as an asset. look how spectacularly they fall too when they disappoint with drilling results!

zyl is imho a multi bagger that to me is as clear as the nose on your face.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $76.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $23.07K 1.349M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 4318322 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 2728025 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.