EXT 12.5% 0.9¢ excite technology services ltd

most important uranium project globally

1. 7,464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Man, that is one good report.

It looks like Extract resources is about to take the uranium sector by the horns and take off to the moon.

After feeling a little dejected today, I have now changed my tune. Ok uranium isnt fairing so well at the moment but did anyone hear Carpenter (wa) stating on the news tonight how important it is to diversify our energy resources after the massive gas explosion in the West. That aside. We are stakeholders in what is I believe, the best uranium exploration stock available.

Shall I quote you some of the massive comments in this report or just give you the link so you can read it all for yourself.

http://www.haywood.com/pdffiles/EXTsummary.pdf

Ok, that has to be read to be believed. Conservative figures are looking towards 115 million pounds but the BBY report that was recently made public reads 150 million for Rossing alone. We shall see who will be right in the end and who has the balls to wait.

Either way, we are all sitting on a monster. Rest assured the big boys are praying for this selloff, so sell at your peril

Harlee

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $13.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.6¢ $75.60K 9.052M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1075739 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1024534 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.