EXT 0.00% 1.0¢ excite technology services ltd

most important uranium project globally, page-6

1. 3,704 Posts.
    I guess it is not surprising how much these assessments vary. It is subjective after all.

Haywood is upbeat and positive with a price target of $1.50 but the BBY report had a price target of $2. Both of them were talking 12 months.

Personally, I think they are both too low if they are looking at the coming year.

I maintain that the fireworks will start when RIO arrives with a bunch of flowers in their hand and announces their intention to come courting our daughter.

When that happens $1.50 - $2 will be way behind us and much higher figures will be discussed.

Having said all that, the various guesses at the size of the deposit are exciting and the head grades (as we know) are excellent.

It is so hard to wait, it's like I am 5 years old again and am told that my birthday is only 6 months away. To a kid who is waiting 6 months may as well be an eternity.

Another 12 months waiting for EXT won't be easy but I'm going to do it because I am sure it will be a life-changing pay-off when it comes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $40.15K 3.739M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 8784157 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 1355583 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.