WMC 0.00% 20.5¢ wiluna mining corporation limited.

Most informative mining thread ever - must read

1. 661 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    I was recently reminded of this thread, on another stock which should be a must read for anyone investing in small miners.  An ex-managing director joined in HC to try and explain what had happened, and his perspective gave exceptionally interesting insight as to what goes on behind the scenes.  It includes discussions on permits, crisis management, reporting and continuous disclosure, and the effect of mine operations on the resource definition.

The case of this other company was completely different to BLK and I do not want to draw any comparisons at all, they had a major disaster (and a few minor ones).  This included a lot of the technical expertise and experience that many managers have (not) and that everything is more complex than you get from reading posts here on HC.   In fact he basically says 99% of the discussion is  far wide of field and those that are on to something are usually eclipsed by the more sensational posts.

I should let it speak for itself, well worth reading all the way through, even if you are not familiar with the stock or its background.  Hopefully BLK come out better...

Check out here
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ask-anything.2098818/#post-12416507

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.