HMX 5.26% 3.6¢ hammer metals limited

Can't wait for the company to hit the drill rigs on some of...

1. 12,332 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3243

Can't wait for the company to hit the drill rigs on some of these monster targets. You rarely see the sorts of size and quality targets in Oz these days. They also have the management skills to bring this home. They obviously attract some of the majors as its elephant country with real results. The address is the best an explorer could hope for. 3000sq km of it to be exact.

I see Hammer as an explorer who is moving strongly towards a major new discovery. Given the company is capped at zip, the outcome of a large discovery is going to be obvious. I don't wish to sound over the top, but it reminds me of Savage resources when it discovered Ernest Henry in the same area. The options went from 1c to $1.60 and then got taken over by Western Mining. Hammer is in the back yard looking for the same deposits. People assume a lot of this ground has been explored. It has not been explored because of the shear size of the land package. It was also in many hands and the company has consolidated the area. This consolidation makes HMX worth a lot more than the current market cap imo.  Many majors are allowing companies like HMX to go hunting on their behalf and will swoop in if something significant is found. They know an explorer will bring something in at some stage.

We are seeing this with more companies these days. The infrastructure and players situated around these guys is second to none.

They also own the largest land holding in the Mt Isa area. The current market cap is not a reflection of the potential here because people are not looking at the sector. I guess this will explode if the drill bit comes in on one of these growing sets of targets and that is definitely worth a punt to me. dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.002(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $31.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.6¢ $23.41K 632.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 274999 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 250000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.