LYC 1.05% $7.69 lynas rare earths limited

Excellent post..missed it before. The essential fact is the REEs...

1. 2,710 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Excellent post..missed it before. The essential fact is the REEs dont represent any interest in the market per se for the Chinese. They offer a window to strangle the worlds use of REE and get value added industry into China just as the wool story above.
    Hence the interest in Lynas'..er health in Malaysia.

The trouble for the Chinese is that Lynas is now so far in front of the worlds stage any contrary crap is quickly hyper analyzed and rebutted.
    My take is on a Chinese financed campaign against Lynas incl the crap from NYT.
    Remember they oh so wanted Lynas a year ago. So badly as it represented a massive threat to their plans. They didnt want it to make money but rather IMO they wanted control to direct the REE.
    Whether forces within Lynas were aligned with the Chinese is now irrelevant.I suspect they were, if present, of financial need only. Those forces may have realigned given the outside interest as production looms.

Lynas I suspect is going to be one of the few companies that will disconnect from DOW and ASX,esp in the short term.
    The next week or so will show that if it occurs.
    I hope an ASX/DOW drop will prove it.
    Yep a few traders will dump and probably dump big for the ST profit. This will cause some ST jitters in the faith holders have in Lynas..except the FA of this huge game..remain.
    Whats the world to do without a REE supply in 12 mths time??? Those companies will become progressively distressed as the Chinese apply the screws. Just think things are so bad the WTO has been called in to try to force China to export more. This is a sign of absolute panic at a corporate ,no, governmental level.
    They are screaming foul. They are desperate .
    And Lynas looks like the first to be able to offer the thirsty a drink.
    As I type this DOW is down 0.3% and LYSCF is up >5%.

Watch this space.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.