SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

You know with the success of these shorters using momentum...

1. 468 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    You know with the success of these shorters using momentum swings to promote panic selling then most likely snapping up shares at the low point I was starting to wonder if they might just might actually manage to take SGH to negative 50 cents the first stock to ever go negative lol. Personally I don't have anything but theories and sentiment. Despite my sentiment being proven wrong over and over I only see now even greater likelihood of the stock reversing trend.

I think the incredible decline day after day has really cemented doubt into peoples minds. I'm only looking for a recovery, not purchasing shares as I'm too stretched at this point but my goodness if I were coming to this fresh with this SP I would be taking a large stake.

I figure there are legal obligations for the guidance provided to have been based on facts even better with ASIC watching Gretch and his CFO carefully. I think it will probably miss but not by much.

I figure the psychological pressure to sell on recent share purchasers is much less than the retail investors that have been throwing the towel in. I think the number of panic sell type Shareholders has decreased. I think traders in the next few months may even take a dollar or two off the shorters (who now all own ferraris ).

As already stated the UK gov announcement (if the legislation even passes) is a long way off. Lawyers can adapt and they can find other work to supplement income. I do feel that some of the shorters were aware of this turn of events prior to it happening. I am quite angry about this possibility.

The Australian business I expect to continue as successfully as ever.

I don't think the previous success of SGH was a fluke or merely due to ponziesque continued acquisitions.

I have read mixed reviews of clients happiness with SGH's service, some have been unimpressed others extremely happy. I think ppl complain more often than express gratitude so I can handle 50-50 neg/pos testimonials.

How much does SGS really have to make with the SP this low. Even if it merely broke even would that not be more than enough?

I am fairly confident that I can service my exposure to this stock at this point and the prospect of selling and then seeing the SP rise would be far worse than even seeing further declines. I missed the "protect your capital" chance back when this was over $2.

I respect the shorters power over this stock and recognise they may attack again though I think the resistance to shorter attacks is firming up. Risk reward ratio for me suggests simply to hold. I'm grateful I didn't start accumulating at $6 as others have and I feel for them.

My thoughts, as they stand, my confidence in my observations/sentiment about 4 out 10! Best of luck for a recovery.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.