ALA 5.71% 16.5¢ arovella therapeutics limited

most likely positive for

1. 12,998 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 774
    you other EMS/SUD share-holders - based upon past experience.

In the past I did sell a bit less than half of my holding in Suda at 0.019 and promptly soon thereafter the SUD share-price did go up to somewhere between 2 cents to 2.5 cents (IF my memory serves me right...). I was even pitied for having sold at below 2 cents by some poster! HOW I now wish I would have sold my WHOLE holding at that time...
    With my remaining holding (still over 2 mio shares) I have now taken action and sold off about one third at the measly pricing of 1.1 cents.

This - going by the history of me selling out of SUD at too low a level - will be good to excellent news for you other EMS/SUD share-holders, as it should kind of guarantee you a re-rating upward of the SUD share-price in the near future !!

I did take the small money-intake from this sale and invest (resp. 'top-up') in a biotech for which I see in fact great upside potential and fairly soon - one that has already signed up to discuss a partnership with a (supposedly big) American company. The latter having paid down 4 mio. just to have exclusivity in the final negotiations process. I hope and in fact assume that I shall make more or less up for my (with this current sale) made losses in Suda with that small additional purchase over there... Time will tell.

The only thing remaining: At what price (loss?) can I sometime in the future sell the remaining (now only a bit more than 1.3 mio) Suda shares eventually?? Again, only time will tell.

Best of LUCK to all EMS/SUD holders.

wasa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
-0.010(5.71%)
Mkt cap ! $173.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 17.8¢ 16.5¢ $500.8K 2.930M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1061663 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 92438 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.