BNB babcock & brown limited

The truth of the matter is this fellas.I read 23 articles this(...

1. 5,049 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 189
    The truth of the matter is this fellas.I read 23 articles this( Sat ) morning on BNB from print media so far.None of them what so ever are positive.All are doom and gloom.Same will be on the Radio and Tele.SO what happens to the millions of people reading and seeing and listening to these doom.They get panic and think its better to get $3 or $4 bucks rather than 20c or 30c like CNP AFG etc.People respond to fear more than fundamemntals.no doubt that BNB has some good assets etc.But who will think of them when SP plummeted from $12+ to $4.70 in 5 days or so.I read this morning that atleast some of the BNB employee holders have margin calls like some of the investors.I believe that Monday morning Feared Long investors and Margin call holders + Shorters will push this down to oblivion so Please don't buy like a punt.BNB is beyond a punt I believe and are getting closer to CNP MFS AFG ABS etc. please be careful and don't throw away your family assets and peace of mind.. This kind of uncertanity is not worth it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.