ALK 0.99% 50.0¢ alkane resources limited

Most manipulated Goldie on the asx, page-17

1. 1,479 Posts.

If you scroll down on that link you will see ..

Ian Chalmers on June 25, 2016 at 3:50 AM said:
    Investor, sorry about the slow response but I don’t get much of a chance to revisit these stories (and somebody points out a question). The DZP is a very good project and we have continued to derisk it over several years by operation of the demonstration pilot plant to confirm the engineering and prove our ability to produce multiple high value products which customers will buy. As we have shown over the last few years the DZP is very viable even at current rare earths and Zr, Hf and Nb prices and will generate an annual US$250 million cash flow for several decades. We do not need RE prices to double or triple as virtually every other RE project needs to get off the ground at present. The DZP is now construction ready after all the hard work and we are advancing the financing options to progress to construction. It does not need further funding investment at present.
    Yes the gold project has been very valuable to Alkane’s development as a mining company, and will continue to do so for several years. We will continue to explore to find the next resource to slot into the development pipeline. In the worst case scenario of not being able to get the DZP fully funded in the next 12 months, we can park it at no cost and focus on the gold mine and gold-copper projects that we have.
    Although I don’t get much time for investing (except in ALK) I value companies on their cash generating capacity, not whether it is from gold, REs or widgets. Right now ALK has about US$20-25 million pa from gold and will get closer to US$300 million pa within about 5 years. And yes, we are not even valued for our gold cash flow today!

3.50 am . loving this dedication.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.99%)
Mkt cap ! $301.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
51.5¢ 51.5¢ 48.0¢ $944.9K 1.900M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 134206 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 7500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.